Art Attack Blog, Week 5, term 3
You can use any of the following to help you complete your art attack blog
For art attack my goal was to produce a piece of art related to our local landscape using either paint, water color or pastel.
With Mrs Marsh I learned about foreground, midground and background in landscapes.
With Mr Forman I learned about colour and complementary colours.
With Mr Rule I looked at the different landscape features of Canterbury and Banks Peninsula.
- to do it slow
- a tree a home
- What techniques i used crones
- i enjoyed the landscaping
- i wand proud of my landscape
- i found mentions easy/i found tree different
- I would like to try (water colour,